Write for Better-Photography.com!
Do you love photography? Would you like to share that interest and your expertise with others? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Here at Better-Photography.com, we are always happy to publish photography and photography-related articles on our blog! You don't have to be an established writer or blogger or even a professional photographer to write for BetterPhotography.co. You just need strong photography skills and a willingness to share your particular knowledge and experience.
What Types of Articles are We Looking For?
- Advice, suggestions and pointers on any topic related to digital photography.
- Hints, tips and tutorials for taking better pictures, written for beginning, intermediate and advanced photographers.
- Tips and tutorials for post production work. This can include, but is not limited to, photo editing and enhancement in Photoshop, Elements and Lightroom.
- Reviews of cameras, lenses, and other photography gear.
A Few Particulars…
- The articles should be at least 300 words and include at least 1, but no more than 10, photos.
- The submission should be original content that has not yet, and will not in the future, be published anywhere else online.
- Only submit content that you are willing for us to use indefinitely on this site.
- In return for your article, we will include an author-box at the end of your post that gives you a byline, a short biography and a link back to your website, your blog, and/or your social media accounts. With that in mind, please provide information about yourself including a short bio and links to your website and/or social media profiles.
- We will also include up to one link to your website within the body of the article.
- All guest posts must be well written, grammatically correct and free of spelling errors.
- If your post includes photos, please provide documentation that you have the appropriate legal rights to use those photos.
- In order to include links to your post on the site's home page, an image sized to 1000 pixels x 667 pixels is required.
- Unfortunately, we can't guarantee that we'll use your submission. It's important to us that the work published here meets both our high quality standards as well as the needs of our readers.
How To Submit Your Article
- To submit a guest post, please email us with the idea for the post, using our contact form
- Be sure to include the words Guest Blog Post in the subject line of your submission email.
- We will contact you as soon as possible as to whether or not we can use it on our blog.